1832 Capped Bust Half Dollar in Extremely Fine Condition. This coin has great eye-appeal exhibiting very light toning around the peripheries of the obverse and reverse of the coin.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 6,545,000 coins.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect your Capped Bust Half Dollar in style by adding this clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1832 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!