1835 Capped Bust Half Dollar in Very Fine condition featuring some hidden luster under original surfaces.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Capped Bust Half Dollar in style by adding this clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1835 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!