|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2354 troy oz|
This Gold coin is the Saudi Arabian version of the British sovereign. The coin's artistic calligraphic design makes them popular among World Gold coin collectors.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a calligraphic design within a beaded circle with crossed swords and palm trees at the bottom.
- Reverse: An inscription within a beaded circle, with legend above and date below.
- Minted at the Saudi Royal Mint in Mecca.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an interesting design, it is easy to see why the Saudi Arabian Guinea is highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Saudi Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates on these Gold coins will be of our choosing, 1950 or 1957, and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.