Not Often Available!
This Gold coin is the Saudi version of the sovereign. It has an actual Gold weight of .2354 of an oz. Dated 1950 or 1957, these Saudi gold pieces are attractive coins with an artistic calligraphic design. Dates of our choice, and limited to available inventory.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a calligraphic design within a beaded circle with crossed swords and palm trees at the bottom.
- Reverse: An inscription within a beaded circle, with legend above and date below.
- Minted at the Saudi Royal Mint in Mecca.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an interesting design, it is easy to see why the Saudi Arabian Guinea is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world, and highly sought after by collectors. Add one of these historic Saudi Gold coins to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Year:||1950 or 1957|
|Metal Content:||0.2354 troy oz|