The 1995-W Silver Eagle has a mintage of 30,125 coins, making it a key date of the Proof Silver Eagle series. This near-perfect example, graded PR-69 and encapsulated by PCGS, is sure to be the highlight of any Proof Silver Eagle set.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Key date with a mintage of only 30,125 coins.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 1995-W Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|