This commem was issued for the 150th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence. A rendition of the reverse was also used on Franklin Half Dollars from 1948-1963. This coin is housed in an old Rattler holder and certified by CAC.
This coin is worth over $1,500 in MS-65. With mark free fields and sharp devices, not commonly seen on 1926 Sesquicentennial's, this is a super PQ coin. Lustrous fields and pleasant pinkish toning would make this coin the centerpiece of nearly any Classic Commemorative set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Housed in an old small PCGS Rattler holder.
- Additionally certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Mintage of 141,120 coins.
- Obverse: Features the profiles of Presidents Calvin Coolidge and George Washington.
- Reverse: Bears an accurate model of the Liberty Bell.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This was the first time a portrait of a president appeared on a coin during his own lifetime. This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your cart today!