Early date circulated example of a tough coin. Update your set today. This is a nice problem free example with no distracting marks.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the Extra Fine-40 condition of the coin.
- Semi key date with a lower mintage of just under 4 million pieces.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1871 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!