This coin is a continuation of the Masterpieces of Art series from B.H. Mayers Mint in Germany. It features Shakyamuni Buddha, also known as Gautama Buddha, who was an ascetic and sage, after whose teachings Buddhism was founded.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver and 1/4 oz Gold coin inlay.
- Comes in a beautiful mint box with a certificate of authenticity and two high detailed guardian lion statues.
- Strict limited mintage of only 999 coins.
- Obverse: A very high quality and partially Gold-plated Buddha statue surrounded by 19 Swarovski elements on a solid 1/4 oz Gold coin inlay. Massive 3 oz Silver coin features legend and small Buddha ornaments.
- Reverse: Effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, "Cook Islands", and the legal tender value of 20 Dollars on the Silver and 25 Dollars on the Gold coin.
- Authentic colored Swarovski crystals are set on the coin.
This coin has a wide diameter of 55 mm and is able to depict this iconic artistic work in a splendid manner on this Silver coin. Add this beautiful 3 oz Silver featuring an impressive 1/4 oz Gold coin inlay to your collection today!