This ancient Roman Gold coin comes from the reign of Emperor Basiliscus, who ruled from 475-476 AD.
- Struck between 475-476 AD, during reign of the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Emperor Basiliscus.
- Encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: D N bASILIS – SCYS P P AVG Helmeted, pearl-diademed bust facing three quarters right, holding spear and shield with horseman and enemy motif.
- Reverse: VICTORI – A AVGGG A Victory standing l., holding long jewelled cross; in right field star and, in exergue CONOB.
Protect and display your Gold Solidus of Emperor Basiliscus coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Ancient Roman Gold is intriguing to Gold collectors around the world. Add this Eastern Roman Gold Solidus of Emperor Basiliscus to your cart today!