Many of the dollars from the GSA hoard have been cracked out of their original GSA holders, making this a very desirable coin.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64+ condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint’s “CC” mintmark.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified GSA Hoard 1884-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!