Exceptional luster on this 1900 Liberty V Nickel. Rarely do you see luster this nice in this series. Extremely nice for the grade.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Features a wreath surrounding a Roman numeral V.
- Minted at Philadelphia, P.A.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!