The new Steampunk micro-mintage collection from Osborne Mint is a series of 12 fine silver rounds featuring six sexy Angels and six steamy Demons. The first Demon in the series is Cornelius, a Fighter, ready to take on anyone who crosses him.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 750 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts Cornelius who's ready to strike. His metal arm sleeve, pointed bat wings, and clawed fingers enhance his fierce mien while his skull emblazoned belt sets off his chiseled chest and abs.
- Reverse: Displays the weight and purity along with mint mark encircled by shifting gears.
- Edge: Individually engraved with a unique serial number.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These Silver rounds possess impeccable detail and craftsmanship. Add this beautiful 5 oz Silver Antique Round to your collection today!
Each round features a beautiful finish that gives it a unique look and feel that further adds to its collectibility. The obverse and reverse are struck to exhibit a 3-D effect, adding dimension and a life-like appearance, as the detail seems to pop off the round's surface.
Steampunk is a subgenre of science fiction incorporating technology and artistic design into modern-day inventions. The inventions are modified to be powered by steam or clockwork mechanisms inspired by 19th-century industrial steam-powered machinery. An entire sub-culture has been created around Steampunk, with people dressing in clothing that blends a futuristic look with 19th century Victorian fashion
The genius behind the Steampunk Collection is Studio Kawaii, a team formed by Ana and Mercedes Hidalgo, Spanish twin sisters who have been creating manga-style comic books and graphic novels for over 15 years, with published works both in Europe and USA.
The series is created and executed by Osborne Mint, America’s oldest private coin maker. After 182 years of minting, we’ve become known as a leader in custom minted proof like and antique silver rounds. Every product made by Osborne is manufactured to the strictest standards for metal purity, weight and dimensions.