Welcome to the World of Gold investing! Enhance your portfolio today with five of the world's most popular 1/10 oz Gold bullion coins from 2017.
When you buy Precious Metals, you invest in an asset class that’s as old as civilization itself. Investing in Gold can be daunting, but this sampler set is a great place to start.
- This collection is housed in a beautiful wooden display case with airtight capsules protecting each coin. Each coin is approximately 16 mm in diameter.
- Box dimensions are: 8-1/4" x 3-1/2" x 13/16".
- This five-piece set includes one of each of the following:
* 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle - First released in 1986 and .9167 fine Gold.
* 1/10 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf - Minted for the first time in 1982 and .9999 fine Gold.
* 1/10 oz Gold South African Krugerrand - First produced in 1980 and .9167 fine Gold.
* 1/10 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic - Minted for the first time in 1991 and .9999 fine Gold.
* 1/10 oz Gold Australian Kangaroo - First produced by the Perth Mint in 1986 and .9999 fine Gold.
Start investing in Precious Metals by adding this 5 coin Gold Sample Set to your cart today!
In addition, all of these coins are also available in 1/4, 1/2 and 1 ounce sizes to meet your investment needs.