Circa 325-250 BC, this coin has a nice look with two wrestlers on the obverse.
- AR Stater (9.97g,) circa 325-250 BC.
- Pisidia is located in the southern part of what is now Turkey.
- NGC certification as Almost Uncirculated guarantees the authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Two wrestlers grasping each other by the arms. K between legs.
- Reverse: Slinger standing right; to right, clockwise triskeles above club facing downward.
Protect and display your Pisidia Selge Stater coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Pisidia Selge Silver Stater coin to your cart today!