As low as $1.49 per oz over spot!
The 2 oz Silver Buffalo Round pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo. James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel has inspired both images featured on this round.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective plastic. Multiples of 25 are packaged in custom made tubes.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Profile of a Native American chief in full headdress, along with "Liberty" on the top and "1929" on the bottom.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with the motto ”LIBERTY” on top right.
- Reverse: "Black Diamond," an American bison (buffalo) atop a mound of dirt. Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo.
Protect your Silver rounds by adding cotton gloves to your order.
James Earle Fraser's Indian Head nickel design is regarded among the best designs of any U.S. coin. Add this sought after Round to your cart today!