These nice ancient Silver coins from more than 1,700 years ago are graded Uncirculated by NGC. This Silver Denarius depicts Emperor Gordian III, 32nd Emperor of the Roman Empire, who ruled from A.D. 238 to 244.
- Contains .10 oz Silver.
- Approximately 19 mm in diameter.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Mint State certification.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Right-facing bust surrounded by the text "IMP GORDIANVS PIVS FEL AVG".
- Reverse: Designs may vary, but a typical one is Gordian standing in military attire with the words "P M TR P V COS II P P".
Display your ancient Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Denarius Emperor Gordian III Silver coin to your cart today!