All 1928 Hawaiian Sesquicentennial commemorative half dollars are desirable as only 10,008 were struck. Issued to celebrate the sesquicentennial of Captain Cook's arrival in the Hawaiian Islands. This coin is graded MS-64 by NGC.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-64 by NGC.
- Designed by Juliette May Fraser.
- This is a very tough coin to find in any grade. Superb luster for this issue.
- Obverse: Depicts Captain James Cook.
- Reverse: Features King Kamehameha.
- No mintmark indicating this series was minted at the Philadelphia Mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This is a very tough coin to find and this is a gorgeous specimen. Add this certified 1928 Hawaiian Sesquicentennial Half Dollar to your cart today!