This coin recognizes the 100th anniversary of Graf Zeppelin's death.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of Graf Zeppelin and his famous Zeppelin aircraft. The inscriptions "100th Anniversary", his name and birth year as well as the year he died are included on the reverse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin represents one of the most innovative aircrafts. Add this Gold coin to your cart today!