This five-coin set from Russia was issued in 1992 to celebrate Russian democracy and pay tribute to the new Russian Federation that arose out of the collapse of the old Soviet Union the previous year.
- Contains a 1/2 oz Gold coin and a 1 oz Silver coin along with 3 copper-nickel coins.
- Set celebrates Russian democracy and pays tribute to the new Russian Federation.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in protective plastic capsules.
- Obverses: The Gold coin depicts the famous Russian scientist Mikhail Lomonosov, the Silver coin depicts the St. Petersburg Academy of Science and the three copper-nickel coins depict different designs celebrating the 1992 Russian Olympic Team.
- Reverses: The Gold and Silver coin depict the double-headed eagle, the official emblem of the Bank of Russia. The copper-nickel coins depict the old seal of the Soviet Union.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Russian Proof multi-metal commemorative coin set to your collection today!