A scarce piece of American history Silver token was issued in 1864 during the Civil War, to commemorate the Great Central Fair of Philadelphia.
- This token was issued during the Civil War.
- The Great Central Fair was held during 1864 in Philadelphia.
- It was an exposition that raised money for Union Soldiers and their families.
- Obverse: Depicts an image of George Washington.
- Reverse: Reads "Great Central Fair, Philadelphia, June 1864".
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Civil War tokens are a great part of history. Add this token to your cart today!