Each of these patriotic coins features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin. These Proof coins are a great way of investing in high-quality Platinum.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified by NGC as Proof-69 Ultra Cameo.
- Obverse: The strong face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicts an American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $10 face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1997 1/10 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your order today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|