This 1891-CC $10 Liberty Gold Eagle has been certified as AU-58 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- Contains .4838 oz Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the Almost Uncirculated-58 condition.
- Low mintage of only 103,732.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after Carson City coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!