Perfectly timed with the release of the blockbuster film from the Marvel Franchise is this spectacular Gamora coin. In Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 the team's adventure continues as they traverse the outer reaches of the cosmos.
- Coin contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver in ultra-high relief made using Smartminting© technology.
- Coin comes in a collectible tin with the outer design that features actual theatrical images from the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 movie.
- Limited mintage of only 3,000.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of the Cook Islands, “Two Dollars”.
- Reverse: Features a colorized depiction of the superhero, Gamora and with her retractable blade.
Add this 2017 Guardians of the Galaxy UHR Gamora coin to your order today!
Learn more at our Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 series page.
This stunning colorized proof, struck from 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver by the Mayer Mint for issue by Cook Islands, is dedicated to Gamora, the adopted daughter of Thanos and the last of her species. Her powers include superhuman strength and agility and an accelerated healing factor. She also is an elite combatant, being able to best most of the opponents in the galaxy. She is skilled in hand to hand combat as well as with her retractable sword.