This is an affordable, high grade example of this nice Doubled Die error. The doubling is most prominently seen in the Doubled Ear on the obverse.
- Contains 99.2% Zinc and 0.08% Copper.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the MS-67 coin.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right. Doubling is most evident on the motto "In God We Trust".
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro features the Lincoln Memorial, “ONE CENT”.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner (obverse) and Frank Gasparro (reverse), this design was minted continuously every year from 1959-2008.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your Lincoln Cent error coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the authenticity and condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 1984 Double Die Lincoln Cent to your cart today!