White surfaces blend with pale purple on this nice, original bust half. No major marks and just light wear with original mint luster.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 1,559,573 coins.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect your Capped Bust Half Dollar in style by adding this clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1822 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!