This 1868 Three Cent Nickel Pattern has been certified as PR-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 1 coin!
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-64 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a coronet.
- Reverse: The wreath of the $3 Gold piece.
- Struck in nickel with a plain edge, and the dies have a medal alignment.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Three Cent Nickel Pattern by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1868 Three Cent Nickel Pattern graded PR-64 by PCGS to your cart today!