This 1870 Three Cent Nickel Pattern has been certified as PF-62 (Brown) by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 1 coin!
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with 1 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PF-62 (Brown) condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a coronet.
- Reverse: Features the denomination in Roman numerals encircled by a wreath.
- Struck in copper from regular issue dies with a plain edge.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Three Cent Nickel Pattern by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1870 Three Cent Nickel Pattern graded PF-62 (Brown) by NGC to your cart today!