|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
Proof Platinum Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Platinum Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. They are a great addition to an investment portfolio or any Platinum coin collection.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual .9995 Platinum.
- Certified by NGC as Proof-70 Ultra Cameo.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Features an eagle flying above a Midwestern field, barn and house.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding a display box to your cart.
Proof Platinum Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Platinum Eagle design, with their elegant mirror-like finish. Add this 2000-W 1/4 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!