This 1880 Metric Dollar Pattern has been certified as PR-67 (Red/Brown) by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 2 coins!
- Population of 2 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-67 (Red/Brown) condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left surrounded by 13 stars.
- Reverse: Displays a wreath of cotton and wheat with inner circle of dots enclosing "895.8 S.", "4.2-G.", 100-C." and "25 GRAMS".
- Struck in copper with a reeded edge.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Metric Dollar Pattern by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1880 Metric Dollar Pattern graded PR-67 (Red/Brown) by PCGS to your cart today!