This coin was struck to fund a proposed Visitor Center at the U.S. Capitol.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features the top of a Corinthian column. Inscriptions read "Liberty", "1800", "First Convening of Congress in Washington", "In God We Trust" and the date.
- Reverse: Shows the Capitol building as it appeared in 1800.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Capitol Visitor Center $5 Gold Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this perfectly graded 2001-W Gold Commemorative Capitol Visitor Center coin to your cart today!