This seventh release of the Series-I 12-Coin series has a low mintage of only 10,187 coins adding to its collectibility.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value, Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a horse trotting across a field, design by Travis Farley.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Horse in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
It is believed that those born under the influence of the horse (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are cheerful, energetic, hardworking and quick witted.