The Proof finish of these .999 fine Silver bars adds a beautiful sheen to faith. This Silver bar features "The Serenity Prayer" on one side and states the metal content with purity on the other.
The Serenity Prayer on this .999 fine Silver 4 oz Bar is an abridged version of a prayer that was originally authored by American theologian Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971), who was a major influence on the German pastor and Nazi resister Dietrich Bonhoeffer. Each bar is presented in a protective capsule and set in a black velvet presentation box, making this great as a gift or for personal investment. This bar is one of a three-part series and allows you to include faith-like style to your collection!
- Contains 4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule held in a black velvet presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Proof-like finish and frosted design on both sides.
- Obverse: Features abridged text of "The Serenity Prayer".
- Reverse: Boldly states the weight and purity against a lattice-like backdrop.
- Each bar measures 6” x 2.5” and are 1.4 mm (1/16”) thick.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Because of its character and unique size, these 4 oz Silver bars will surely be a topic of conversation in any circle. Add this 4 oz Silver bar to your cart today!
The original full version of "The Serenity Prayer" was authored by Reinhold Niebuhr as:
"God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, Courage to change the things which should be changed, and the Wisdom to distinguish the one from the other. Living one day at a time, Enjoying one moment at a time, Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace, Taking, as Jesus did, This sinful world as it is, Not as I would have it, Trusting that You will make all things right, If I surrender to Your will, So that I may be reasonably happy in this life, And supremely happy with You forever in the next. Amen."