This Silver Tetradrachm features Alexander I Balas whom defeated Demetrius Soter and ruled just for a brief period of time.
- Silver Tetradrachm circa 152-145 BC.
- Specifications: 29 mm by 16.64 grams.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and guarantees the Choice Extra Fine quality of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Diademed head right.
- Reverse: Zeus Nikephoros enthroned left; AP monogram to inner left, date in exergue.
Display your Ancient Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Seleuceia Tetradrachm Silver coin to your cart today!