Experience Canada’s re-awakening in the spring. Once winter eases its hold, there’s a sense of new beginnings and renewed activity across the landscape, where the warming air seems to draw one and all out of winter cover including Canada’s wildlife.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a herd of deer emerging from a tranquil forest setting.
Add this stunning 1/2 oz Silver Spring Sightings coin to your cart today!
Through the use of color over engraving, the reverse design by Canadian artist Silvia Pecota conveys the uplifting splendor of a spring day in the Canadian wilderness. One can almost hear the sound of each footstep in the puddles of melting snow, as the viewer is pulled into the tranquil forest setting. In this small opening among the still-leafless trees, a herd of deer find refuge while grazing for the new growth of grasses and sedges that were previously buried beneath the snow. The grey-brown pelage of a deer in the foreground pulls the viewer into a curious exchange of gazes with this graceful woodland creature, a surprise encounter that will surely lift the mood of any winter-weary soul.