The year 2017 marks the 150th anniversary of Canadian Confederation, Canada’s 150th birthday.
To kick off the festivities, the Royal Canadian Mint is launching its own amazing fireworks show with this spectacular colored and engraved glow-in-the-dark coin. Gaze up at the waving red-and-white flag that all Canadians hold so dear, dynamic and uplifting like the country itself, fittingly set against an exciting fireworks display that glows in the dark.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a festively designed folder that showcases the coin against a background of bright fireworks.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the Canadian Flag with Fireworks in the background.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
An exciting and affordable gift that will be treasured by proud Canadians or Canada lovers young and old. Add this Silver $5 Glow-in-the-Dark Proudly Canadian coin to your cart today!
The reverse design by Canadian artist Tony Bianco features a colored and engraved Canadian flag set against a backdrop of exploding fireworks. In the foreground, the dynamically flowing flag, viewed from slightly below, rises high into the sky above. It is engraved and painted in red and white. In the background, vast sprays of fireworks fill the sky. The fireworks are colored in dazzling colors overlaid with glow-in-the-dark coloring that reveals even more excitement in the dark.