This 1997 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle has been certified as MS-69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 547 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 20,500.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $50 face value are also shown.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1997 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle graded MS-69 by NGC to your cart today!