This Triceratops statue is the second release from the Lost World Collection, rising from our prehistoric past to terrorize the present day. Each statue contains at least 8 oz of Silver and housed in a protective box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 8 oz of Silver.
- Each statue comes in a protective case accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 pieces.
- Design by Cosmin Morar which depicts the tree-dimensional Triceratops.
- Base: Features the rocky terrain.
- Bottom: Features a laser-engraved serial number along with the weight and purity.
Protect your Silver from toning by adding cotton gloves to your order.
These Silver Statues possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork. Add this beautiful 8 oz Silver Statue to your collection today!
Each Silver Statue features an antique finish that gives it a unique look and feel that further adds to the artwork of the life-like statue.
The Triceratops is a genus of herbivorous ceratopsid dinosaur that first appeared during the late Maastrichtian stage of the late Cretaceous period, about 68 million years ago in North America. It is one of the last known non-avian dinosaur genera, and became extinct in the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event 66 million years ago.