Each coin from this issue is unique because of the different tints of amber. This Silver coin is part of the popular series of Silver Amber Road coins.
- Contains 0.562 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 999 coins.
- Amber inset decorated with counter-relief.
- Obverse: Depicts the outlines of European countries along with the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features Gdansk, a Polish city with history stretching back more than a thousand years.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Gdansk hosts the world's largest international amber exhibition and fair of amber products. Add this Amber Road Gdansk Silver coin to your cart today!