1997 is the first year of issue of the Platinum Eagle series. This is your chance to own a near perfectly graded Platinum American Eagle from the first year of issue!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Mint State-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features John Mercanti’s design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Depicts a soaring eagle flying over the horizon with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 1997 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!