|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
These coins are typically dated from 1984 to 2015 and are sealed in the original plastic pouch from the mint ensuring that each coin is as issued from People's Bank of China.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Varies - usually a panda eating bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with one of these highly sought after coins. Add a random date 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Random Year - Date(s) on these Brilliant Uncirculated Gold coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.