|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. 1 oz of pure Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, makes these Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Eagles even more desirable.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Back-dated Silver Eagles are an ideal way to fill in any Silver Eagle coin collection or to commemorate a specific year. Add this 2004 1 oz Silver Eagle to your cart today!