2017 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad BU
As low as $3.49 per coin over spot!
2017 marks the 36th annual release of the Mexican Silver Libertad. Silver Libertads are Mexico's treasured coins and this 2017 edition continues the beloved series that began in 1982. The classic 1 oz size makes these Silver coins perfect for collecting.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 25 are packaged in plastic tubes. Multiples of 450 are packaged in original rolls inside sealed bank bags.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2017 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!