Rapidly gaining popularity, the Silver Libertad is Mexico's treasured coin and this 2017 release continues the beloved Libertad series that began in 1982. Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver, adding bullion value to collectible appeal.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in a plastic capsule. Mint tubes available upon request with orders of 5 or more.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad by adding a five-coin tube to your order.
The 2017 Silver Libertad continues the beloved series that began in 1982. Add this 2017 5 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Silver Libertad coins are popular around the world for their limited mintages and exquisite design. The 5 oz Silver Libertads are produced in much lower numbers than their 1 oz Silver counterparts, creating even further collectible opportunity.
The 5 oz Silver Libertad has a large diameter of 65 mm, meaning the beautiful design of Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl behind the famous Winged Victory statue is shown in even larger detail. On the obverse, the detail in each of the Mexican coat of arms is magnified, making a classic design even more elegant.