Only $3.49 per coin over spot!
Silver Mexican Libertad coins have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins, and their newer design is second to none. This bag contains 450 - 2017 1 oz Silver Libertad coins in their original rolls and sealed bank bag from Banco de México. 2017 marks the 36th annual release of the Mexican Silver Libertad.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 450 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in original rolls inside a sealed bank bag.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad coins individually by adding plastic capsules to your order.
These magnificent 1 oz Silver coins are very popular with collectors and investors alike. Add this hard-to-find item to your cart today!