With an extremely limited mintage of 100 sets, this is the second Sunset Edition of the African Wildlife Series.
- Set contains 3.75 oz of .999 fine Silver in black ruthenium.
- Included in the set is a 2 oz, 1 oz, 1/2 oz and 1/4 oz coin.
- Comes in a beautiful box and with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 100 sets with each coin having been colorized to depict a sunset.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value.
- Reverse: Shows a majestic elephant tromping through the savannah. The background image is a setting sun. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is sure to be a hit with collectors around the world. Add this beautifully colorized 4-Coin Silver Elephant Sunset set to your cart today!
The Silver Elephant Coin is one of the most fascinating coins in the African Wildlife Coin Series, which commemorates the characteristic fauna of Africa. Minted by the Das Bayerisches Hauptmünzamt Mint in Munich, Germany, Silver Elephant coins were first issued in 1999. Commissioned by Zambia until 2004, when the country of issue changed to Somalia, the German-manufactured 1 oz Silver Elephant Coin attracts attention from coin collectors all over the world.