This low-mintage Gold coin from the U.S. Mint is struck in beautiful high relief and features a graceful, modern depiction of Liberty. This issue has been graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Early Releases designation ensures this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of minting.
- $100 denomination "highest denomination ever issued on a U.S. Mint Gold coin".
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty carrying the familiar torch and American flag, surrounded by "Liberty" and "In God We Trust", designed by Justin Kunz.
- Reverse: Paul Balan design featuring an American eagle in flight, gripping an olive branch in its talons, surrounded by "United States of America" above and the weight, purity and $100 face value below.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
This high-quality design is further enhanced by the NGC guarantee. Add this certified Gold High Relief coin to your cart today!