Only $49.99 per coin over spot!
The elk is the fourth release in the RCM's spectacular "Call of the Wild" series. This series features the mighty, boisterous species that make up the Canadian landscape. Showcased in the finest .99999 fine Gold with a high face value of $200.
The "Call of the Wild" series by the RCM has been tremendously popular since it's inception in 2014. Beginning with the Howling Wolf, Growling Cougar, and then the Roaring Grizzly, this series does a phenomenal job of offering the highest quality Gold coins to investors and collectors. With limited mintages and an extremely high face value of $200, it's easy to see why so many have added these specimens to their collections.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- May come with damaged capsule and assay or capsule only.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value and the year 2017.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a elk, the lines in the background representing the sound waves and ferocity of this predator. The finishes applied by engravers emphasize the textured thick coat and formidable antlers that are prominently displayed as the mature bull lifts it's heavy head to release its high-pitched roar, represented by the sound waves that fill the background.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This fourth coin in Call of the Wild Series would be a great addition to any Gold collection. Add this .99999 fine 1 oz Gold Elk coin to your cart today!
The elk, or wapiti, is one of the largest species within the deer family, in the world. The bugle of a male elk is an unforgettable call of the wild that, once heard, leaves little doubt of its strength and authority in the Canadian wilderness. This magnificent species is highly vocal at times, but more so during the fall rutting season, when the bull's loud cry reverberates across the landscape.