Issued by Robert B Gray & Co, a jeweler that produced California Fractional Gold Tokens from 1858 until 1871. This token has a rarity rating of R.3 with about 200-500 known.
- Listed as BG-765 in the standard reference on California Fractional Gold.
- Rarity rating of R.3 with about 200-500 known.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of Liberty encircled by stars.
- Reverse: Denomination within a wreath.
- This is a nice and original coin with an orange patina.
Protect and display your 25¢ Liberty Gold Octagonal in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 25¢ Liberty Gold Octagonal to your cart today!