This limited production proof Silver Eagle is the first Proof Silver Eagle minted in San Francisco since 2012. One of an initial release of only 75,000 coins, this example has been certified a near-perfect PF-69 by NGC, one of the top grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the immaculate PF-69 condition of the coin, while the Early Releases label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within 30 days of the coin's release.
- On initial release, the San Francisco coin was only available in the Congratulations Set, which was limited to only 75,000 pieces.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Bears the San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark. Standard issue 2017 Proof Silver Eagles are produced in West Point, with a "W" mint mark.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with the collectible value of a low-mintage San Francisco issue. Add the 2017-S Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!