Issued by Antoine Louis Nouizillet, a jeweler that produced California Fractional Gold Tokens from 1852 until 1858. This token has a rarity rating of R.3 with about 200 to 500 known. This is a nice original coin with an orange patina.
- Listed as BG-111 in the standard reference on California Fractional Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Rarity rating of R.3 with about 200-500 known.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of Liberty with 12 stars surrounding.
- Reverse: Denomination within beading.
- Issued by Antoine Louis Nouizillet.
Protect and display your 25 cent Liberty Gold Octagonal coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 25 cent Liberty Gold Octagonal coin to your cart today!